Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

I'm a Dietitian, and These Are My Go-To Snacks For Weight Loss on Amazon

It's easy to mindlessly snack throughout the day, especially when you're working from home or just lounging in front of the TV. That's probably why 50 percent of people reported eating more snacks in 2020 than they had in previous years, according to a study. While snacks can play an important role in a healthy diet - and even in weight loss - the benefits ultimately come down to your choices.

As a registered dietitian who works from home and loves snacks as much as the next person, I've learned to lean on foods that typically contain a combination of carbohydrates, healthy fats, protein, and fiber to help give my snacks some staying power. Of course, they need to taste good, too! Thankfully, Amazon has a wide selection of delicious, nutritious snacks that can be delivered right to my door. Here are just some of the foods I've been ordering on the regular to help me maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires