Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

We're Calling It - These Are the 70 Hottest Kitchen Items Money Can Buy

As gathering restrictions start to loosen, I'm looking forward to hosting friends on my rooftop again. As a self-proclaimed hostess with the mostest, I take my entertainment game pretty seriously. From the recipes to the glassware, everything is taken into consideration to create the ultimate dining experience for my guests.

Fellow hosts will probably relate. There's so much joy to gain from catching up with friends over meals you made with love, I get a kick out of hosting food parties. Whether you want to fake your role in the kitchen or invite friends over for a culinary throwdown, you've probably reached a point in your life where you're ready for a real upgrade. Our top kitchen picks will make it look like you know your way around the room.

- Additional reporting by Rebecca Brown

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires