Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

I'm a Beauty Writer, and I Promise You That These Are the 15 Best Mascaras at Walmart

As someone who's tested too many mascaras to count, hear me out when I say that some of the best formulas are also the cheapest. Yup, I've tried so many affordable ones that boost my lashes far better than high-end ones - and it's safe to say that many of my favorites cost less than my Starbucks coffee order.

Choosing a formula to add to your cart can be overwhelming, so to help, I've rounded up 15 mascaras you can't go wrong with - all of which cost under $10 at Walmart. There are classically reliable options like those from Maybelline and L'Oréal Paris, but I've also thrown in some that might surprise you.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires