Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Take It From One, These 10 Gifts Are Perfect for the Writers in Your Life

By now I probably have over 10 notebooks, yet the gift of a new one always get me excited. Something about the blank pages tends to jumpstart my inspiration, pushing me to pick up a pen and start scribbling right away. This is only example of a gift that resonates with me as a writer. Receiving a book that addresses an issue I frequently deal with like writer's block is also high on the list. You know what they say, behind every writer is a great book.

If you're thinking about spoiling your writer friends this season, take it from a writer herself and consider anything that either encourages them to write, inspires them, or keeps them organized. I've got some ideas for you ahead.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires